Re: ACL

Not sure.

I think WebID spec and testing interoperability of WebID implementations
is core, as well as issues in browsers that we can see that could improve
things.

ACLs are not far from the core, and may even be needed to get implementations
going a bit beyond the simplest point. They may even be needed for testing.

Every little thing we add can create a huge amount of workload. So we have to
be careful :-) For example standardising ACLs could end up require work comparing
all kinds of ACLs ontologies, not an easy task.

Perhaps the question to ask is: where does not having ACLs start creating
interoperability limitations for WebID implementations? Ie, how far can we
go without them?

Henry