Publication Request complete: Uncertainty Reasoning for the World Wide Web

Congratulations to all!  The URW3 final report has been published!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard.  Now we wait to see if we are
accepted for a 4th URSW workshop and can decide how to proceed.

I have asked that this public mailing list be kept active for our
continuing discussions, so please feel free to make use of it.

It's been a pleasure working with you.

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
> Date: April 15, 2008 11:41:31 AM EDT
> To: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
> Cc: steve@w3.org, webreq@w3.org, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Kathryn
> Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>, W3C Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>
> Subject: [closed] Re: Publication Request: Uncertainty Reasoning
> for the World Wide   Web
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Your document has been published and announced under : http://
> www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/XGR/
>
> Uncertainty Reasoning for the World Wide Web
> W3C Incubator Group Report 31 March 2008
> This version:
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/XGR-urw3-20080331/
> Latest version:
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/XGR-urw3/
>

> Best regards,
> --
> Jules

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508