[URW3] How does one embed figure in Wiki page?

I had an action to check how to embed figures in a wiki page the the
macros noted below sound promising.  I have not tried these yet, so
whoever gets this to work should let the rest of us know if there are
any tricks to it.

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Simon J. Hernandez" <simon@w3.org>
> Date: September 4, 2007 9:49:02 AM EDT
> To: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
> Cc: webreq@w3.org
> Subject: Re: How does one embed figure in Wiki page?
>
> Hi Ken.
>

> On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Ken Laskey wrote:
>
>> While we are still using MoinMoin as our wiki, how does one embed
>> a figure on a page?  We want the figure there, not just a link to it.
>>
>> Thanks for any ideas you can give.
>

> The ImageLink[1] and EmbedObject MoinMoin macros are installed and
> available for use.
>

> simon
>

> [1]  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnMacros/ImageLink?
> action=show&redirect=MacroMarket%2FImageLink
> [2]  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket/EmbedObject
>

> --
> Simon J. Hernandez    |    http://people.w3.org/simon/

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508