RE: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

I don't see any incompleteness here. The DB either has some height from the
interval [10,230] or it does not (contains null).  Now if the measurement is
correct or how much accurate is it is a different story, which as said in
previous mails it is not that significant for this use case.

-gstoil