RE: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

Hi,

I was referring to Peter's extensions. Maybe I should have posted this
separately.

> we're using for use case annotation be proposed as an OWL extension for
> w3c approval and universal usage, were we?   If not, I don't think we
> need to worry too much about whether or not extant tool sets can process

Now I am confused :). The ontology is in OWL DL, right? So why wouldn't
tools process it or why do you speak of an OWL extension?

Anyway, I think that the ontology is a very nice effort and at this point I
don't have any comments on it.

-gstoil