we can meet in London at FuzzIEEE Re: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

All URW3 discussion participants,

We can try to meet Tuesday morning before or after opening (that me
http://kocour.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~vojtas/) and make an appointment for
personal discussion (maybe Trevor can arrange a room?).

Next year is also IPMU in Malaga, there is already a tradition of having
session FLSW on Fuzzy Logic in Semantic Web,  but now it would be more
reasonable to organize our own and/or joint session? - deadline for
special session proposal is in September - maybe/probably Malaga
organizers will be in London too (of course our first personal meeting
will be in Korea).

Greetings Peter

This bellow is a toy example and it depends on who said it and in what
context - arranging a basketball team or medicine diagnosis or looking
for a partner :-)