From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au
Sent: Wednesday, 18 May 2011 3:23 PM
To: Taylor, Kerry (ICT Centre, Acton)
Cc: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] Tagged bibliography (RE: Semtech 201)

Kerry,

Yes, I can confirm your count, 50 papers exactly but after pruning some which were less SSN-centric or variants of the papers I had :)
The interesting bit is not that I have found 35 SSN-related papers (or reports) authored by members of the XG.
It is the 25 papers discussing SSNO applications and especially the 13 which are from outside the XG.
(that's 48 plus the two ESWC coming papers by you and by the SemsorGrid4Env team listed below).

Here is the corresponding tagged bibliography (.bib file) covering the activities of the SSN participants (the tag is "SSN") and the activities of the research wider community working on applications of the SSN Ontology (the tag is "SSNO applications").

Following the best practice approach used by the Provenance XG http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/BibBase_Collection, I have also created a ssn-xg-public Mendeley group with the same content http://www.mendeley.com/groups/1058841/ssn-xg-public/ .

You are all invited to follow it, provided you already have a mendeley account.
And to see the bibliography related to any tag, just click in the tag cloud in the left in the papers Tab

I have also used other tags to differentiate other "dimensions" in the bibliography:
- the "ontology" papers,
- the "semantic sensor web", "semantic sensor network" and "internet of things" papers
- the papers discussing "OGC standards" and about "semantic markup"
- the uses cases: "discovery", "sensor selection", "provenance", "diagnosis", "tasking"
- ...

Cheers
Laurent

PS: These two papers soon to be presented at the Sensor web track at ESWC 2011 are not listed yet because I don't have the links to their electronic versions. I'll add them as soon as I can.

 *   Kerry Taylor and Lucas Leidinger: Ontology-Driven Complex Event Processing in Heterogeneous Sensor Networks
 *   Alasdair J. G. Gray, Raúl García-Castro, Kostis Kyzirakos, Manos Karpathiotakis, Jean-Paul Calbimonte, Kevin Page, Jason Sadler, Alex Frazer, IxentGalpin, Alvaro A. A. Fernandes, Norman W. Paton, Oscar Corcho, Manolis Koubarakis, David De Roure, Kirk Martinez and Asunción Gómez-Pérez: A Semantically Enabled Service Architecture for Mashups over Streaming and Stored Data