Re: XG Recommendations and XGR publication countdown

Hi Laurent,

I will add some of the 52N work to the 'Adoption of the SSN Ontology'
section during the next days.

Best,
Jano

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

GeoVISTA Center, Department of Geography, 302 Walker Building
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA

Email: jano@psu.edu
Webpage: http://www.personal.psu.edu/kuj13/