Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 10-March-2010

My apologies, I will not be able to participate this time.

Best,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

GeoVISTA Center, Department of Geography, 302 Walker Building
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA

Email: jano@psu.edu
Webpage: http://www.personal.psu.edu/kuj13/