RE: Updated O&M 2.0 definitions

Observation/samplingTime was the v1.0 term, but this got tangled up with
Specimen/samplingTime and generally didn't seem to trigger the intended
response from readers.
This was clarified in v2.0 by changing the name to
Observation/phenomenonTime.

So if I understand your quesstion correctly they are (intended to be) the
same semenatics, just a different label.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox@jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox

SDI Unit: http://sdi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
IES Institute: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
JRC: http://www.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

Any opinions expressed are personal unless otherwise indicated.