Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 10-February-2010

All, my late apologize, not able to get to my office and working
intermittently, in survival mode,  from home, due the nice weather in
Washington DC.

We have received as of yesterday, 54.9" in this winter, exceeding the
previous record of 54.4" from 1898-1899. I fill I am part of history now !

- Luis

--

Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager