Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 10-February-2010

My apologies, I've been working off-site today and it doesn't look like
I'll be home in time to make the call tonight.

Regards,

Kevin.

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 11:34 +1100, Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> This is just a reminder that we’ll be having our next telephone
> conference tomorrow:
>

> Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (3:00pm-4:00pm Boston local)
>
> Your time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=10&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>

> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
>
> 20 participants
>

> Summary of Action Items
> [NEW] ACTION: Kerry will bring the 6 months extension request forward
> to W3C [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/02-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
>

> Also, keep the previous meeting’s action items in mind:
>
> 1.      Action for all, to consider observation as record and
> observation as an event and how to represent it in the ontology to
> continue the discussion in the mailing list
>
> 2.      Action for All, to think about next extension point for the
> ontology
>
> 3.      Action for All, to have a look at the report and send your
> comments to one of the editors
>

> Proposed agenda:
>
>       * What happened in Dagstuhl
>         (http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/program/calendar/semhp/?semnr=10042)?
>       * Next steps for SSN Ontology
>
> If you have other topics that you’d like to see on the agenda, please
> let me know.
>

> Looking forward to seeing you there!
>

> Cheers,
>
> Holger
>

> Dr. Holger Neuhaus
> Postdoctoral Fellow
> Tasmanian ICT Centre
> CSIRO
>
> Phone: +61 3 6232 5547 | Fax: +61 3 6232 5000
> holger.neuhaus@csiro.au | www.csiro.au |
> http://www.csiro.au/people/Holger.Neuhaus.html
>
> Address: GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia
>
> The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian
> Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The
> Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department
> of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts.
>
> PLEASE NOTE
> The information contained in this email may be confidential or
> privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you
> have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and
> notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted
> by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the
> integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the

Kevin R. Page
krp@ecs.soton.ac.uk      http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/info/people/krp
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia      University of Southampton, UK