Re: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 18-November-2009

All,

I apologize for missing the call I'm traveling and sometimes it is difficult
to connect.

I have a question: How are we advancing the ontology and incorporating the
concepts we agreed on at the F2F meeting. It was not clear from the minutes
?

And, I would like to do more in the semantic markup topic. Let me know how I
can contribute. Is there an XSLT in a public place where we are converting
the SOS XML to RDF ?

Cheers,

-luis

--