De: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] En nombre de Luis Bermudez [bermudez@sura.org]
Enviado el: lunes, 22 de junio de 2009 22:59
Para: Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au
CC: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Asunto: Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 23-June-2009

Hi Holger, et al.

My apologies as well. I will not be attending the meeting. Will be at the OGC meeting at this time

-luis

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:11 AM, <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au> wrote:

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that our regular weekly telephone conference (‘week b’) will be tomorrow:

Tuesday 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)

Your time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=23&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
15 participants

Cheers,

Holger

---

Dr. Holger Neuhaus

Post-Doctoral Research Fellow - CSIRO Tasmanian ICT Centre

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic Development and Tourism.

GPO Box 1538 Hobart TAS 7001

Castray Esplanade Hobart TAS 7000

T: +61 3 6232 5547, F: +61 3 6232 5000

Innovative ICT transforming Australian industries

www.ict.csiro.au<http://www.ict.csiro.au/>

www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html<http://www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html>

--
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.