Re: Ontology

Michael Compton escribió:
> I put together the attached ontology (using the free version of top
> braid) based on what we discussed at the face-to-face meeting.  We could
> use this as a starting point if we want to start working at the MMI
> repository.

Hi everyone,

With no intention to start an Observations-related debate, starting from
the ontology sent by Michael it is quite straightforward to also include
the Observations and Measurements specification, since it just adds a
few classes and properties.

I attach the previous ontology updated to include these classes and
properties.

Do you think that this is useful or that it is better to stick to SensorML?

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group (http://www.oeg-upm.net/)
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19