From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org on behalf of Krzysztof Janowicz
Sent: Tue 01/12/2009 13:39
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: Re: Apology: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 2-December-2009

Same for me. I will be at the GeoS 2009 conference in Mexcio City. I am
moving from Germany to the US  in December/January but hope to be
available on a regular basis from next week on.

Sorry,
BR,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz
Institute for Geoinformatics

fon: 0049 - 251 - 83 39764
fax: 0049 - 251 - 83 39763
janowicz@uni-muenster.de
http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/~janowicz

'Die Wahrheit ist das Kind der Zeit, nicht der Autorität'
(Bertolt Brecht)