Re: Timeslot(s) for telephone conferences

Hello all,

I suggest we first work out our regular meeting slot(s) for after the
various daylight savings have settled (so after 1st Nov?), pick day(s),
then go back and work out the rather muddled month of October.

Holger, it seems you're proposing the same meeting slot each week? A
secondary motive for rotating slots was to try and have every other
meeting in office hours (though obviously this failed for Australia), or
at least spread the out-of-hours inconvenience around a bit. This time
it falls consistently out of hours for Europe and Korea.

If we were to pick the same 2100 UTC slot each week, then personally I'd
prefer it rotating between a couple of days - knocking out the same
evening every week will be tricky. Rotating between, say, Monday and
Tuesday would be acceptable.

P.S. I think the only alternative would be a 3-way time rotation; an
example that should be adaptable is at the bottom of:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Apr/0031.html

cheers,

Kevin

Regards,