Re: Survey paper

Simon,

How are data values translated to RDF? For example,

<CompositePhenomenon gml:id="foo">
   <component xlink:href='http://example.org/R3'/>
</CompositePhenomenon>
<swe:encoding>
   <swe:AsciiBlock decimalSeparator="." tokenSeparator=",", tupleSeparator="
"/>
</swe:encoding>
<swe:value>
   ... 42.0 ...
</swe:value>

<Description rdf:about="#foo" rdf:type="CompositePhenomenon ">
   <component rdf:resource="http://example.org/R3"/>
</Description>
<Description rdf:about="#R3" rdf:type="...">
   <value>42.0</value>
</Description>

I know there are different record formats (<swe:record>) that may be more
easily annotated, and thus provide a more clear translation, but in general
is there a standard way to map the values to RDF?

-Cory