Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 04-August-2009 --> Observation Ontologies

Dear all,

> We’re still looking for *_three volunteers_* to pick one of the
> remaining ontologies that don’t have a presenter, yet. So, please,
> *_step forward_*.

Thanks for bringing this up Holger. We will use the same form/questions
as last time and you can find the list of ontologies and questions on
the wiki. Please feel free to add a new ontology if necessary. If one of
the sensor ontologies discussed last time contains relevant observation
parts it can also be mentioned in the table. If you like to make a
review for one of the ontologies, please fill in your name in the table.

thanks,
regards,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz
Institut für Geoinformatik

'Die Wahrheit ist das Kind der Zeit, nicht der Autorität'
(Bertolt Brecht)