Re: Social Web XG Meeting Sept 22nd: Final Report and Paul Trevithick on infocards and Higgins Project

On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:08 AM, Henry Story wrote:

> On 22 Sep 2010, at 11:02, Kaliya wrote:
>
>> Hi SWXG folks,
>>
>> I am really please to see this report coming together.
>
> Yes, it really is starting to take shape.
>

>>  I think there is an opportunity to actually get together in person
>> that we have coming up.
>>  The Internet Identity Workshop is coming to London!
>>
>> http://www.internetidenttiyworkshop.com
>
> a few typos in the above url. Here's the London one
>
> http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/iiw-europe-london-
> october-11th/
>
> Is it still possible for the WebID community to do something there?

YES! it is an unconference :)
we make the agenda the day of the event so if you guys all come you
can do something :)

I will write up something re personal data store ecosystem over the
weekend. Right now I am preparing for a talk for the National Academy
of Sciences in DC on Thursday about user-centric ID.

There is a paper being written about XDI that should help a lot!!!

-Kaliya