Re: Action Update Final Update and Tomorrow's Meeting Cancelled

I have added a paragraph in the introduction, and cleaned up the identity section: OpenId WebID,....

I have fixed a few other things too.

I'll keep on looking around to see what else I can contribute to.

Henry

On 7 Sep 2010, at 21:58, Harry Halpin wrote:

> Quick note everyone,
>
>   First, it's make it or break it time as regards any actions for the
> final reports. On Friday evening, I'll be *freezing* the final report
> and doing a final edit over the weekend (although we'll leave space
> for more on Infocards/Higgins Project/identity in the browser). Then
> I'll unfreeze by our meeting on the 15th, and we'll do final edits
> then before releasing that draft to all our invited speakers for
> comment...and then hopefully, the wider world.
>
>   So, *do your actions before Friday*. Here they are on the Web:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/track/actions/open
>
> Also, due to an incredible once-in-a-blue-moon three co-chair
> scheduling issue, we're cancelling the telecon, but we'll have Paul
> back on ASAP to talk about Infocards and the Higgins project.
>
>         cheers,
>             harry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/