Re: Thank you for representing W3C SWXG at the Federated Social Web meeting

Nice.  Cant wait to hear the results!

I must say I'm not 100% sold on the 'emails as identifiers' paradigm, but
it's great to see some advocacy and people working to drive forward web 2.0
silos, into becoming more interoperable ... is sure to be a win all round