Re: dates and times -- the Real Deal!

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Ted Thibodeau Jr
<tthibodeau@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> All --
>
> On Apr 7, 2010, at 09:27 AM, Peter Ferne wrote:
>>> Note we had a bit of a mess last time about the conference call time,
>>> note that we are 16:00 GMT (London) and 11:00 EST (Boston). See this
>>> time and date:
>>>
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=07&year=2010&hour=15&min=00sec=0&p1=0

So I believe that link is still correct, as is the time (11:00 EST
Boston, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 London). Note the link was cut and pasted
from the official W3C telecon calendar for Zakim [1], which is linked
to the agenda always [1].  So the issue at hand is that London time
does not equal GMT/UTC. Sorry, I thought London time was GMT, but
it's, well, London time I guess :)

Hope to see folks at the telecon today!

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html