Re: Topics for Social Web XG Open Day?

This looks like a great day.

I am glad you are not overlapping it with IIW.  Many of these topics
are part of what we discus at IIW so discussions here can be carried
over to that event.   I hope that some of you will choose to
participate with us at IIW  http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com

You can see already committed attendees here http://iiw9.eventbrite.com/

-Kaliya