User Story: Current Location as a Direction

From: Milan Stankovic <milan@milstan.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:26:50 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hi all,

I have added a new user story (I appologize for doing this so late) about
disclosing location in Social Networks.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStory/CurrentLocationAsADirection

In real life we sometimes have a need to say that we are in movement, not
just to name a spot in place where we are passing. The story also introduces
the necessity to establish interoperability between different websites
containing user data (e.g., train ticket selling websites) and social
applications that publish different elements of user's context.

Please feel free to improve it directly on the wiki and send your comments.

Best regards,

Milan Stankovic

e-mail: milan@milstan.net
homepage: http://milstan.net