Re: ACTION [Pending Review]: Look into activitystreams invite, maybe Chris Messina

Eran from XRDS just confirmed with us on the 25th earlier today and
Joseph of PortableContacts for next week, so let's aim for either the
18th or the 4th. While I would prefer not to clash with TPAC, if its
the only time that works for Chris then we should have him speak on
the 4th of Nov.