URGENT: Register for TPAC 2009 now if you are coming! And Internet Identity Workhsop

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:11:14 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
If any of you are coming to TPAC, note that  we need at least 6 people
registered, and so far very few people have. My guess is your all
holding out for the last minute :)  The last day for early
registration (which is 50 dollars) is Monday, and if you could
register ahead of time that would be great, otherwise there is a
threat of cancelling the XG meeting. To register, go to:

http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/#Registration

Also, note that you may have a speaking event, as we are organizing a
panel on the Social Web on the main day of the plenary and invited
speakers. Also, do definitely also register for the Internet Identity
Workshop [1], it would be great to see more people from the W3C Social
Web XG there!

     cheers,
        harry

[1] http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/registration/