Re: Regrets for May 27 telco

Hi All,

it seams that I won't be able to make it today. I hope to join
teleconferences from the next time.

BTW  I am new here, so here is a bit of introduction: I'm working on the
Online Presence Project [1] aimed to help acheive interoperavility and data
inetration of sources wokring with presece data (data describing user's
presence on the Social Web - like status messages, activities, Im statuses
etc).

My interest in this group is primarly centred around topics of user's
context while their are online as well as privacy issues.

Best regards,

Milan

[1] http://www.milanstankovic.org/opo/