First vCard in RDF and FOAF Future Telecon: May 27th 2:00 UTC (immediately after SWXG telecon)

We'll do our first "invited telecon" on fixing up the vCard FOAF
mismatch on Wednesday at 2:00 UTC. While several important people
can't make it (DanBri and Renato), I'll be seeing Renato in person a
few days afterwards, so it's important we develop a list of things we
want fixed and open questions that need an answer for vCard in RDF.
Then, hopefully in a later "guest" telecon, we can sort out the issues
of mapping vCard to the latest IETF vCard/Portable Contacts work, and
the future of FOAF. In particular, getting feedback from the use of
vCard/RDF in the wilde from Peter Mika is of importance, as well as
someone (Ivan?) who has an idea for the process for merging the vCard
ontology/VCard in RDF namespaces. Lastly, Libby, if you have any
preferences or questions for for how vCard should evolve with FOAF,
now would be a good time to start brainstorming.

Doing as much of this brainstorming as possible over the list-serv
beforehand is always a good thing.

Here's the telecon details:

May 27th 2:00 UTC (Check your local time [1])
SWXG WG "Invited Guest: VCard"  meeting
           2009-05-27T14:00-15:00Z
          + Zakim teleconference bridge: Boston, USA:
            +1.617.761.6200 code:SWXG Nice, France:
            +33.4.89.06.34.99 code:SWXG Bristol, UK:
            +44.117.370.6152 code:SWXG
             supplementary IRC chat: #swxg on irc.w3.org port 6665

Tell me if you need any more help with Zakim and telecons in general.

[1] http://permatime.com/UTC/2009-05-27/14:00/Next_teleconference