Re: Invited Telecon: Sorting Out vCard in RDF and FOAF

Looking at the doodl poll, there's not a *single* good time [1]. Thus,
what I think we should do is do *two* telecons (if not more) on this
subject. The first should be RDF-centric and deal with the future of
FOAF and its relationship with Portable Contacts and vCard (including
vCard RDF), and so Dan and Libby's. I imagine Peter from Yahoo!'s
input on how vCard actually works in the wild will be useful.

Unforunately, Renato and Martin will have to miss this one, but then
we can take the output of this discussion and have it influence the
June 1st Face-to-Face over vCard at ESWC in Crete [2], from which will
hopefully emerge a *single* vCard RDF spec that does all the nice
things that Renato's spec does while remaining GRDDL-enabled and with
a finite set of names like Norm's spec.

Then we can meet again on the June 10th and have the (hopefully)
refactored vCard RDF spec reviewed, and see what is going on with
FOAF+PortableContacts. Renato and Martin will be able to make this
meeting, although Ivan/Oshi/Libby won't.

Does that sound sensible for people? Please answer ASAP, as then I can
create an agenda for the guest telecon and send out the proper Zakim
codes to everyone.

[1]http://www.doodle.com/2b94ukh7ztdvaesv

May 27th works