Re: Clarity in agendas

Toby,

  Thanks for the keen eyes (sorry, that agenda was made in haste as I
was preparing for my Ph.D defense last week!). The time/date has been
fixed (now with an added "Z" at the end to make sure we all know it's
UTC) and the correct #swxg IRC channel given), as well as a link to
permatime. I'll try to keep the date on permatime updated for future
telecons to prevent this in the future.

          cheers,
             harry