[Fwd: FWD: Update: OpenSocial Spec Process and OpenSocial Foundation IPR]

Of interest re OpenSocial's standards-esque process. Fwd from the Open
Web Foundation list. This is all about exploring lightweight mechanisms
for producing standards or standards-like materials in an opensource
project style. And also of interest re the actual progress of OpenSocial
of course...

cheers,

Dan