Re: List of Social Networking Sites from Alexa

This is a pretty good list.  Though, alexa is only one measure, it
seems to be pretty good.

If amazon makes the list, I think the following 3 are worth at least a
question mark:

Google?
Yahoo?
MSN?

Skype has over 440 million registered accounts, according to wiki, so
is probably worth a mention, too.