Social Web Use-Case Questionnaire: Please Select Our Use-Cases!

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:08:30 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Here's the social web use-case questionnaire finished! We've got quite
a few use-cases, and the job of this questionnaire is to make it easy
to go through them. When going through them, remember that we want
about 12 or so use-cases, and we have currently have 21. Therefore,
you want to *not* support about 9 of them. But that means trying to
figure out which use-cases can be merged or decomposed, or are the
same, as other use-cases, and write comments about how to merge them..
The questionnaire is here [1]. Remember you can see the results of
other users here [2] and to "champion" a use-case is to say you will
agree to edit it as to make it more suitable for a use-case document
for the W3C.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43434/USECASES/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43434/USECASES/results

         cheers,