Re: User Stories: Drag and Drop

From: Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:15:29 +0200
Cc: Alexandre Passant <alexandre.passant@deri.org>, public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
To: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>

On 19 Aug 2009, at 19:42, Scott Wilson wrote:

> We can already do this using HTML 5 in FF 3.5.
>
> See: http://zope.cetis.ac.uk/members/scott/blogview?entry=20090624222327
> and: http://zope.cetis.ac.uk/members/scott/blogview?entry=20090623135357
>
> (I didn't use the native microdata feature for this, but could
> easily have done)

Very nice. I added those two articles to the wiki. (perhaps that's not
the place to do this? Seems useful for the moment at least.)

It looks like this should enable Universal Drag and Drop too: ie the
passing by reference (URI/URL) of a resource, which on GET describes
itself. Is that correct?

Henry