Re: Finding best times for teleconference

Give me about two more hours to check in with one final person and we
should have an official time, which is appearing to be close to 13:00
UTC Wednesdays. Note that the firs telecon would be April 29th.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/socialwebtime/results