Re: Cancelling Feb 27 Telcon

ashok malhotra wrote:
> I think we are done!
> I have placed a revised version of the proposed charter at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/WG-draft-charter/Overview.html
>
> This contains minor changes as recommended by the SWCG on last Friday's
> call.
> Please take a look.  It doesn't display quite correctly for me.  If you
> have problems also
> please reply and I will try and fix it.

The wired look is due to the incorrect references to CSS stylesheets and
images in the head of the HTML page. I fixed that as well as a number of
typos in the attached version - just upload it and everything should
show up fine ;-)

I also replaced "simple" in "simple applications such as Web 2.0
applications" with "lightweight", which fits better from my point of
view and capitalized MUST in "language must be able to expose vendor
specific SQL features". I also added a link to www.linkeddata.org in
"3.2 External Groups".

Cheers,

Sören