From: Catherine Dolbear
Sent: 18 September 2008 11:17
To: oerling@openlinksw.com
Cc: Jenny Green
Subject: RDB2RDF XG queries

Hi Orri,

Following up on my action from the RDB2RDF incubator group, I've
attached a description of our use case at Ordnance Survey. Actually, it
turns out that our SPARQL queries are very simple, but there's a lot
going on behind the scenes in terms of the knowledge needed - some of
this could potentially be put into a more complex query, but I wasn't
sure. Any comments or suggestions you have on this use case would be
great.

Kind regards,

Cathy

Dr Cathy Dolbear

Senior Research Scientist

Ordnance Survey Research

C530, Romsey Road, SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom, SO16 4GU

Phone: +44 (0) 23 80792868 | Fax: +44 (0) 23 80305072

www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/research |
Catherine.Dolbear@ordnancesurvey.co.uk
<mailto:Catherine.Dolbear@ordnancesurvey.co.uk>

email.

.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road
Southampton SO16 4GU