Re: Agenda RDB2RDF XG Telcon, Sept 5, 2008

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:09:56 +0100
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

Dear all,

I might have difficulties tomorrow, but confirm my intention to
participate in Karlsruhe, at least on 30th (might be difficult to
participate on 31st due to parallel obligations @ RR2008).

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.