Re: RIF and RDB2RDF

All: Indeed, yes, the idea is that RIF will be the W3C standard format
for exchanging datalog-style rules on the Web. as for the example
requested by Ashok, I tried to sketch an example on my slides, if
someone wants to sketch other examples in simple datalog I can hel pyou
to RIFize them to get a better common understanding of the syntax.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,