Re: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

Meeting at ISWC 2008 seems like a good idea.  It's October 26-30 which
is right after the W3C Plenary in France
so some people may be in Europe for that in any case.

My problem with meeting at a conference is that we would like at least a
2 day meetinag and that may be difficult
to arrange.

All the best, Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok