Re: [Fwd: SWIG F2F meeting during W3C Tech Plenary week? (during Oct 20-24th 2008)]

ashok malhotra wrote:
> Hi Dan:
> I'm planning on attending the Tech Plenary and would be glad to lead a
> session on the RDF2RDB work.
> If there are other members of the XG that are planning to attend, it
> would be great if they could join me.
>
> We are not planning on having a RDB2RDF XG meeting at the plenary.

That's great. I have posted a draft Agenda and Meeting page at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SwigAtTp2008 ... do you have any preferences re
timeslot for an RDB2RDF session? I'd like to set it in context of other
incubators, previous and planned, ie. lessons learned etc., but we don't
need to have all that in one agenda block. The current agenda is a
strawman based on discussions to date - let me know what would suit.

cheers,

Dan