Re: concept illustrations for the data journalism example

Paul,

Actually we already have an example of time:

- government (gov) converts data (d1) to RDF (f1) at time (t1)

What is t1?

- time at which conversion starts? ends?
- time at which d1 is read? time at which f1 is created?
- time at which gov requests this conversion to be done
- ...

Aren't we becoming model specific when we phrase these questions.
They imply, respectively:
- there is a start and end to a conversion
- there is a specific read/creation time
- ...

I am just cautious about becoming model specific at this stage, but I am
fine to have a time "placeholder" to initiate discussions.

Cheers,
Luc

--
Professor Luc Moreau