Re: Requirements page and assignment

Hello together,

I still have the problem, that I can not attend the telcon due to a
restriction in my phone, I hope this will be fixed until end of January.

My involvement in the mentioned requirements extraction is ok for me,
maybe someone could contact me by mail with further details how to proceed.

Thanks and regards,

Kai

Am 15.01.2010 15:16, schrieb Deborah McGuinness:
> thanks for your work on this.  this looks like  a good framework to help
> get contributions.
> I am probably not going to be out of meetings in time today to join the
> telecon but i am willing to help with input for justifications and
> entailment.  (and others if there is more need).
>
> thanks,
> Deborah
>
> Paul Groth wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We've put together an outline for the requirements document (available
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Requirements), which we
>> will be talking about on the call today. On the telecon, we'd like to
>> sign people up to help extract requirements from the Use Cases. We
>> thought a good place to start would be to nominate those who worked on
>> particular use cases to help extract requirements. They are:
>>
>> *Content*
>> Attribution  Jim Myers
>> Process   Joshua Phillips
>> Versioning   Paul Groth
>> Justification James Cheney
>> Entailment   Irini Fundulaki
>>
>> *Management*
>> Publication   Olaf Hartig
>> Access   Jim McCusker
>> Dissemination   Ronald Reck,  Luc Moreau
>> Scale   Chris Bizer
>>
>> *Use*
>> Understanding   Paolo Missier, Jun Zhao,  Satya Sahoo,
>> Interoperability   Kai Eckert
>> Comparison    Simon Miles
>> Accountability   Paul Groth
>> Trust   Olaf Hartig, Chris Bizer, Paolo Missier, Yolanda Gil
>> Imperfections   Iman Naja and Luc Moreau
>> Debugging   Kai Eckert
>>
>> If you would like to help in any particular section please let us know
>> on the call. We'll be going through this list on the call and
>> gathering names in IRC.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Paul

- --