Re: gap analysis (input regarding PML)

Hi Paulo,

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. The thing I would point out is that we
as a group spent a significant amount of time doing both technical and
user requirements gathering. So we've moved on to trying to identify the
gaps in available solutions.

Obviously, I'm glad to answer any technical questions you might have. I
just want to make sure that technical questions did not cloud the point
of the exercise.

Cheers,
Paul