Re: gap analysis (input regarding PML)

Paulo and all:

This exchange is very useful, and I agree that the points raised do
not contradict what the scenario gap analysis says.

More generally, it would be great to see this and other work
incorporated into the group's current activities by:

1) adding references to Mendeley collection and tagging them as
relevant to the scenario [1]
2) adding some paragraphs to the relevant provenance research analysis
citing those references [2]

I would like to encourage everyone to contribute to adding citations
and to the relevant research write up.  Even though we have devoted a
month to this, both are still pretty sparse.  Perhaps this is quite an
ambitious undertaking and we can leave it open for people to
contribute as they are able, while moving the group's activities to
focus more on the gap analysis and to start working on the state of
the art analysis for the other scenarios.

Yolanda

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_News_Aggregator_Scenario#Current_Provenance_Research_Relevant_to_the_Scenario

Yolanda Gil, USC/ISI