Re: gap analysis

Luc,

Thanks for the comments. I agree with you that organizing the gaps
according to the dimensions (Use/Management) is good. The dimensions
have really provided a nice organizational tool to connect all the
groups work together.

So introducing querying is interesting, the question is do you need to
have a query mechanism to solve the News Aggregator Scenarion or is just
exposing the data suitable enough? For example, imagine I marked up a
web page with provenance information in RDFa and that had links to other
provenance information would I need a query api for that?  I think you
could solve that without a query api, you just need a crawler then.

What do you think?

Paul