Re: organizing the state of the art document

Hi Jun and all,

I think you're right that defining the matrix is difficult but I also
think we already have quite a few technical requirements to work with. I
think the task forces should be responsible for taking those technical
requirements making them consistent with the dimension and as you say
including information from the literature.

+1 for Paolo's technology gap phrase.

Looking forward to the discussion this afternoon,
Paul