Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

Deborah and Paolo:
I have added your and the other refs on the wiki to the Mendeley collection
please be aware that the link on this ref points to a different paper...

PML - Deborah L. McGuinness and Li Ding and Paulo Pinheiro da silva and
Cynthia Chang. PML 2: A Modular Explanation Interlingua. In Proceedings
of the AAAI'07 Workshop on Explanation-Aware Computing, July, 2007.

regards, -Paolo