Re: Minutes: OWEA XG Telcon, 9 July 2009

Apologies to all for not making it today - have the most dreadful flu,
and a 7am start just wasn't on the cards.

I'll check in with the minutes, and keep in particular focussing on
the issue of what kind of entity OWEA might be - see the Wiki for
current details

see many of you in a few weeks

apologies again

john